- Show quoted text -
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Nierner Nierner
If you could say there was something missing in the world, what would you say it was? I would say it is my sailing gloves. Where the fuck did I put those?
posted by Clupbert @
11:35 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
5 of something else
5 good reasons
Germans make big whore house
Murder caught on camera
first audio post ever
Hi I'm a barfly and I'm a loser
hello again sweet blog universe
See you in 5 days fools
Livejournal entry
This just in- we're cool
Our Favorite Posts
I heard from somebody that...
Ant and the Grasshopper
Murder mystery
Johnnie Cochran
100 things (Clupbert)
Semantics
Celebs have big heads
Dumbassprehension
Blogs that our blog likes to have sex with
E-mail us
Past cartoons
Speaking of cops
I love Cops
The Optimist
MTV is nauseating
Be kind to the animals and they will be kind to you
One man's trash is another man's treasure
Paper Rock Scissors is too limited
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home