- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Murder caught on camera

It's true, and I've taken a picture almost directly after the melee.
She is like 8 pounds and is declawed.  She thinks she is a tiger, shh, don't tell her.

Yes folks, that is a bonafide rat that has been murdered by a one Miss Nike Cat. The other day a Royal Oak code inspector dropped by and was all like, "we got a call from your neighbors that there has been rats in their yards and I wanted to check your yard out."
Royal Oak and rats? They would be exterminated with the utmost urgency! I told the inspector, "Hey, my cat is a master hunter, she has killed everything from rabbits to chipmunks to homeless people. She will get your little rats."
He was all, "I don't think so son, rats are almost as big as cats, I think you're cat should be the one to be afraid."
I then scoffed at this ignoramus in my head for what did he know about the master hunter that my orange tabby was? He couldn't have known until I had proof. So yesterday there she was under the trampoline, eating her fresh kill (gross- I had to shovel that thing in the garbage). I said to myself, "silly code enforcer, hopefully one day you don't have to come across Nike, master of the hunt."

First attempt at cat blogging, you like?

*Update* my own blartner thought I was joking about the inspector. Everything here is a true story, paraphrased of course.

5 Comments:

At 4:24 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a good kitty. Ours occasionally leaves chewed up remains of former rodents. He has yet to catch a squirrel but not for lack of trying.

 
At 6:55 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Now squirrels really are as big as cats. My cat also killed a piece of rope yesterday, she is fierce.

 
At 7:39 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Normally I hate when people put up pictures of their stupid cats or dogs and talk endlessly about their "cute" behaviours, but this is actually funny.

 
At 8:46 AM PDT, Blogger Zoe said...

I once posted a photo of my neighbour's cat, is that ok?

 
At 2:34 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Were you shooting it or was your dog in the process of killing it? If not, then it was not ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home