- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Livejournal entry

Current music: Theme song from Friends looped
Subject: My day... of course... again... just like all of the other entries
Time: 2:36 am
Current Mood: gay
Color of underwear I'm wearing: gray
Position: sitting up
Keyboard position: home keys
Last thing I ate: ham sandwich
Currently breathing: Oxygen

So I talked to Jaimie today and she was all like, "she doesn't like you" and I'm all like, "how do you know" and she's all like, "she is my best friend, I would know". So I decided that this wasn't enough because I'm an idiot and so I had to ask Alison myself. I did- :o/. And then Alison was nervous and probably embarassed because I asked her if she liked me. She didn't say no! She said maybe kinda in another universe you complete and utter retard. So I am feeling really shitty about myself and want to come on here and have some people read about it. In case it wasn't boring enough the first time, here it is again:
So I talked to Jaimie today and she was all like, "she doesn't like you" and I'm all like, "how do you know" and she's all like, "she is my best friend, I would know". So I decided that this wasn't enough because I can't handle the truth and so I had to ask Alison myself. I did- :o/. And then Alison was nervous and probably embarassed because I asked her if she liked me. She didn't say no! She said maybe kinda in another universe you complete and utter retard. So I am feeling really shitty about myself and want to come on here and have some people read about it.

Live journal is the best because of how interesting everything is. Tomorrow I will write about how I am the best person in the world and Alison is a total whore who just can't appreciate someone sweet and kind when she sees one. I will also write about my doctor visit and explain my condition and post pictures, so try to contain your excitement! peace out

7 Comments:

At 8:28 AM PDT, Blogger Hatcher said...

I love the "she was all like" and "I was all like" touch ... your feel for the language is akin to Mark Twain's. She's probably not a whore - that would be unkind. The best interpretation is that she likes Jaime. That's what I used to tell myself as a single guy.

Anyway, always best to hear it straight from the person's mouth, even if after you have to move 1000 miles away to avoid embarrassing memories being called up when you see her (and her girlfriend).

 
At 9:11 AM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

I would say that the author of the article is like Huck and Jaimie is like Jim.

Oh running away is easily the best way to solve problems and has been since the origin of our species.

 
At 10:14 AM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

she is a total whore. i'd know.

 
At 4:16 PM PDT, Blogger Jarrett said...

OMG OMG OMG thats so funy lol!!!!!

 
At 12:29 PM PDT, Blogger Mere Existence said...

Hi! Did you read Alison's livejournal?! She totaly said that she was lieing becuse she has a yeast infecton and thinks you mite be grossed out if you smelled it. See! XOXOXO

 
At 12:32 PM PDT, Blogger Mere Existence said...

OH SHIT!!!!!!! Did I said that alison had the yeast infection?!!!! I MEANT SARAH! Alison still thinks you suck. Love, you're friend, Bobby. XOXOXOXO

 
At 5:26 PM PDT, Blogger Rory said...

Awesome dude, Livejournal sucks. So do people who use that blasted "Read more" feature on blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home