- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Monday, July 18, 2005

This just in- we're cool

Ha, cool people everywhere, you thought you were so cool didn't you? Turns out you're completely wrong though, because being uncool is now cool.
There was a time when teens who tried something like that would have been asking for some serious goofing. But today being smart and sensitive, even a little socially awkward, is often considered cool -- and the signs are everywhere.
Yes, yes yes yes. This is the moment this is OUR moment. This is our time to rise up and really find out who the dorks are because they're not afraid right now. TIME to take names everyone. Take their names, and we'll beat their asses one by one like this guy:
Michael Lee, a self-proclaimed nerd, is happy it's happening. "It's society validating who I am," says the 28-year-old marketing manager from in Perris, California.
Further on in the story, one of the nerds actually gives us a description on how to find more nerds. What an idiot...
"I see them as eccentrics or maybe smart, gentle people with a passion for something that may not be popular at the moment, like maybe computers, 'Star Wars,' physics," says Mai, a 28-year-old university employee who lives in Walnut, California.
So lay low fellow cool people. This trend will pass. They have exposed themselves and the revolution will come to an end in a glorious cornucopia of dork beatings.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 AM PDT, Blogger Jarrett said...

I see a big uh-oh coming. After all, if being socially awkward is cool, then pretty soon I can just go to a party and have girls crawling all over me.

But that'd just make me more awkward, which'd make me even more hot. Eventually, it'd climax to the point where my not responding to the hot girl's question ("Do you wanna come back to my place") will result in me being abducted. The awkwardness will continue, and we'll get to her place, and by that time, the girl'd get so turned on she'd climax right there. I could give multiple orgasms based on just how desireable my awkwardness is.

Heh. I think I just invented a new technique.

 
At 7:20 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

I definitely think that is the logical string of this disturbing news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home