The Aristocrats
Ok, if you haven't heard what the aristocrats is about, it is a documentary about famous comedians giving their interpretation of the most vile, filthiest, most offensive joke ever told. Actually first I will try my best at telling the worst, filthiest, most offensive joke I can possibly tell. I will make the break here so you can just ignore how disgusting this will be: No, seriously it becomes gross, don't read on if you want to continue respecting me.
3 Comments:
A talent agency is holding auditions when a family walks in. It is a mother, daughter, teen boy and girl, and their baby. The talent agent says, "We're not looking for a family act" while the mother pleads, "We're really good, just let us show you our act." The talent agent agrees.
The mom says, "Some people have intercourse with people of the same gender."
The talent agent is aghast for 5 minutes and then speaks, "Oh my that was quite an act, what do you call it?"
The family replies, "The Aristocrats."
(I wrote something else, but
a) it was gross
and
b) it wasn't as shocking as what I just wrote.)
Do you mean guys and other GUYS? That's just taking it too far, you're going to hell.
And just post the gross one you pussy!
Read this story - Snuffy
Post a Comment
<< Home