Mr. Boreyoutodeath
I will describe Mr. Boreyoutodeath's horrible existence: He is just a bloviating idiot. He walks around all day speaking slowly, vaguely, talking about boring subjects, thinking of boring things, researching boring things, trying to justify his own dullness. And hopefully someone like him comes along and he can recite all of his information to that person so that the things become the object of excitment, because he sure isn't. He will just plaster you with information, or details from his own life, and then use big words. Whatever it is, it will be a flurry of words without substance intended to fluster you. This will reassure that part of his brain that says, "I am not boring, everyone else is." Mr. Boreyoutodeath will usually find people who are even weaker than him so that he can turn his spew unto them and they, being weak and feeling inadequate, will probably listen to him or date him, possibly even hump him. He will forever live out his life this way, and that is because he was just born boring. I FEEL for you Mr. Boreyoutodeath, but that doesn't mean I want to talk to you or visit your site ever again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home