- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Saturday, July 02, 2005

A wild saturday night- with pictures

This slot car racing game blows

The night started off with me playing with my brother's toys... by myself.

when she was younger she was hot.  I say clone her and then clone her again and then I will marry both of them.

Then some light reading.

I'm not a dork

I love Jack Black and I love hobbits too.

That's my step-dad's hockey figurine from when he was a kid, I broke it before with a tennis ball, and yes that's Nascar on TV- my brother watches it and I didn't bother to change the channel

Then I practice some crossbow. I don't want to let my army down in the next battle.

I beat her up right after I drank that soda
Hey, you come here often? Oh yeah, that's your room and your my sister.

gray, gary, wait gary's not a word, so what I'm playing by myself I make the rules
Last call... for some boggle bitches.

1-900-black-ho

$2.99 a minute? That's fucking ridiculous.

*note- I just got in from playing some tennis so excuse the lack of any sort of pleasant appearance (nice word for slob).

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Ha, the captions are my favourite part. And your sister is (shockingly) pretty.

 
At 6:31 PM PDT, Blogger Paul said...

if you can find a woman who'll play Boggle for $2.99 a minute then she, my friend, is a keeper.

 
At 8:11 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Sarah- Of course, attractiveness is a family trait. When I'm not such a chunk anymore, you'll see.

Paul- I pledged to marry the first woman I play boggle with.

Wendy- What can I say, I am a spontaneous, wild, and crazy kid. Uno is for 3rd graders. Boggle is the thinking man's game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home