Good country slogans
After telling about reality shows, I thought I would also give some of my ideas on new slogans for countries. This is mainly to attract tourism, and let foreigners know what their country is all about.
Canada: "No, we're not the US. Seriously, we're not, we fuckin hate them."
China: "Watch communism turn in to fascism, oh and there's still the great wall."
Japan: "Don't bother, we'll come to you. We're actually visiting your country right now."
Azerbaijan: " No, we're not made up."
US: "You look suspicious, don't come here."
Rwanda: "As seen in that one movie with Don Cheadle."
Jordan: "Shoes weren't enough, he got his own country."
Taiwan: "Come visit us before we ignite World War III."
Russia: "Wake up, wake up you drunken fool , we need a slogan"
France: "What's not to like about France? Oh yeah, the people."
Saudi Arabia: "Those aren't ninjas, they're chicks."
India: "Come try and find your old job."
Australia: "Did you try Canada or the US yet? If you did, try Australia, we're an anglocized country too."
The Netherlands: "We don't need a slogan, you already know a good reason to come here."
Spain: "We pretty much tired ourself out before 1600, we just relax now"
Mexico: "Take one of us back with you, come on please, please, ok here's $500."
Switzerland: "If you don't like mountains or banks, then ehh we don't recommend our country."
Germany: "The heart of europe, oh and yes we changed our policy on jews."
Italy: "I really don't care about Italy even enough to make a stereotypical joke"
Addendum* Iran- Ok we have two- either "You think Texas is wild, we'll hang you with a fork lift" or "Iran: moving forward in to the 14th century"
That's as many as I feel like doing right now.
10 Comments:
Hey Clupbert we need one for Iran :P
That's a Carnival of Comedy submission if I ever saw one!
Fuck yeah, it's the Colossal making his first comment.
Hey, you put Canada at the top of your list and I'm going to pretend that's cause I have single-handedly made my country cool.
Your new picture makes me laugh, please don't tell me you actually wear your hat like that though.
I will not say anything that might harm your fantasy. And of course I don't wear my hat like that. To the right means you're gay or something so I wear it to the left.
Awesome Saudi slogan. The rest of the list is not too shabby either.
Iran: Still lying like a Persian rug.
Sarah, if anyone's gonna make this country cool, it's gonna be me. How can that picture ----> NOT make you envious of the part that never gets snow?
My HUMBLE suggestions are...
Poland: "come see what the fuss was about"
Sweden: "Schnapps, Ikea, Volvos, ABBA... absolut refinement."
Finland: "Everybody's poor in Finland. But we've got reindeer 'n shit."
(That one's taken from a friend of mine in Finland right now.)
Colombia: "Follow the white brick road!"
Argentina: "Those islands ARE ours, you know."
South Africa: "We now welcome coloureds!"
Ethiopia: "No fat chicks" ... is that one too soon?
Panama: "The Venice of South America. Canal envy gone mad."
Thailand: "OUR national sport is prostitution!"
Jamaica: "Rum. Hash. Sandy beaches. Hot women. Why the fuck aren't you here yet?"
New Zealand: "We're not Australia. Seriously, we're really fokkin' diffrent, right?"
Ever see the list of things not to ask in foreign countries?
http://www.zenhex.com/jokes.php?joke=14
Finland is good, so is Thailand and New Zealand is like the Canada to Australia.
Re New Zealand,
I know, but my cousin's fiancé is Aussie, and he says the Kiwis are exactly to Australia what we are to you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home