- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Picture Day

Someone told me it was a good idea to open with a picture like this

That's not all though, you'll have to read more.

HAHAHA I tricked you, it's just a stupid giant catfish

Are these two guys trying to lift it by themselves or just caressing it like weirdos? I will tell you one thing, if I was ever swimming and I saw a fish like that, I would punch it in the face. Also I have a feeling that fish is bummed because I think it was the star of that movie, Big Fish. I heard it was hooked on the hollywood party scene, did too much coke, and here we are. Oh how hard they fall.

note* What a good idea it is to open with a picture like that girl who is dressed in her bikini in a building walking in front of other people. Leave it for the beach honey- some chicks are just show-offs.

13 Comments:

At 8:58 PM PDT, Blogger Paul said...

I think her breasts are as fake as that fish.

No catfish is that big.

 
At 9:09 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

It looks like you could crawl inside it. I bet you a good business for those guys though would be to sell catfish sleeping bags or to sell that one girl with big tits as a whore.

 
At 4:24 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

For some reason, this cracks me up: "If I was ever swimming and I saw a fish like that, I would punch it in the face."

Oh and where the fuck is Kabokov? You can tell him that if he doesn't start posting soon I will personally - PERSONALLY - kick his ass next time I go shopping in Michigan.

He does live in Michigan, right?

 
At 4:49 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

No he doesn't unfortunately. Kabo and I went to high school together in California and I moved back to my mom's here in Michigan to go to college (he goes to UC Davis in Sacramento, CA). He is camping right now and specifically promised me that he will post like a madman after his return. Why so hungry for K, am I boring you? And where do you shop in Michigan, great lakes crossing, somerset?

And I won't say the following: you could have read his profile to answer your question.

Don't blame me, I didn't say it.

 
At 7:28 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Prostituting women is a problem in Thailand dumb shit and I am parodying it. Sorry if you can't handle that the REALITY is that Thailand whores out WOMEN and I am talking about it. You live in some fantasy land where you can't joke about anything you fucking nazi.

 
At 7:49 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Her breasts are definitely fake. I'm a girl, I can tell these things. Am I also a misogynist because I made an observation? Honestly John, you mean well and all, but sometimes I just don't get you.

 
At 8:26 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

It was Yahoo's picture of the day where two Thai people caught a 646 pound catfish. Go look at the "Good Country Slogans" post and look at what Jarrett had to say about Thailand. I was continuing the joke, and sorry you don't know those two guys are Thai. Good it's a sad display of character, go fuck yourself. Look I don't give a shit about you and your "oppression" theories. I will say whatever I want because it's how you treat people not this stupid ass climate of political correctness that clamps people down. People make fun of things all the time, and irony and sarcasm are parts of human culture. God I just fucking hate you, you're such a brainwashed asshole, it's amazing. Grow up John, sarcasm does nothing to anyone, especially when it is about a fact of THAI CULTURE.

 
At 7:15 AM PDT, Blogger The Gnat's Trumpet said...

And I thought you were making a comment about her special aroma given the positioning of that lower picture relative to her torso in the upper one.

Is that mysoginist, Chasey? All I can say is this country must be doing great that we have so many people like you with so much time to worry about such silly things.

Keep it up Clup, once again you have alleviated my boredom.

 
At 3:20 PM PDT, Blogger Paul said...

whoa, that guy needs to get laid. I think also, that, taking women's studies and being exposed to a bunch of man haters all day probably contributes a little to his over analysis. Oh well.

 
At 10:06 AM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Yes sir, they do. I'm a riot.

 
At 5:17 AM PDT, Blogger Paul said...

I saw the little blurb on his site. It'd be good 'exposure' if anyone read his blog.

I stand by my original statement. I believe her breasts to be fake, and I think that fish is too big to be real. If anything, it's being unfair to the fish, as I'm not even giving that big-ass fish a chance. I'm writing it off because my narrow-mindedness dismisses the fish. I sir, and a judger of fish.

If Joe Misogynist was offended, well, Joe shouldn't be surfing the net. I heard that there was misogynistic porn out there as well.

 
At 5:45 PM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

misogynistic porn? is that the same as anal...because i get so confused there's so much good pron out there, these days.

 
At 5:46 PM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

this was a very funny thread, though. i love internet rage. and he's right, Paul, you are marginalizing women. i think you should embrace fake boobs just like i do...because i'm right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home