- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Friday, July 08, 2005

A Foreign Land- Canada

this is like a metaphor ffor sex or birth or something, it's a tunnel, use your imagination

OO the tunnel feels like some sci-fi warp to a different dimension.

He can't speak any english and he came out of a sideways vagina at birth

Where do you want to go first, Chris?

What a stupid concept to have designated places for liquor.  Why can't I get my toilet paper and booze at the same place?

Of course there first, but seriously I'm hungry. I have heard a lot about Canadian cuisine, let's scope some out.

We also scoped out some other douche bag place that claimed that they sold Oh! Henry candy bars but they were actually hamburgers

Royal Canadian dining? Will the Queen be there too? Oh well, let's try somewhere else.

This is kind of like McDowell's in coming to America.  They should have these restaurants on every street corner in the US

Ahh, this scottish establishment is something completely new to us. What next?

The guy at the border crossing saw my birth certificate, asked if I was from california, and then asked if I was part mexican (he was mexican and still thought that I was too)  Holy shit, I don't even have a moustache or a crappy haircut

Ope, nothing, we saw all of Canada that we wanted to see.

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

What, no Tim Horton's? In London we have those on every corner, like you with your McDonalds.

Next time you come I'll have to give you a proper tour.

 
At 3:03 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

There was boob bars too, I forgot to mention those. We have a Tim Horton's really close to my house, so slowly but surely they are creeping in to the US.

 
At 4:56 PM PDT, Blogger Jarrett said...

Creepin' ever since being bought out by Wendy's allowed them the capital to expand.

Go to St. Catherine's. More Timmy Ho-hos per capita than any other place in the world.

Of course, it's not that creat. It's like a Krispy Kreme that serves pseudo-homestyle soups and sandwiches as well as doughnuts. Canadians are only proud of it because it's the only Canadian restaurant/chain that they can name. (There are some chains, like St. Hubert or Cora's, which are only specific to a certain area. Tim's is national.)

Of course, unbeknownst to them, Tim Horton's, that loveable Canadian company, is now a tool of an evil, ruthless American corporation! And I know people who've been going to Tim's solely to promote and help Canadian business!

 
At 7:03 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Ha, that's funny I didn't go there for the opposite reason. Now I will go there more often.

 
At 1:49 AM PDT, Blogger Lumbergh-in-training said...

where are the igloos? and where are the mounties?

LiT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home