- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

11,196

To celebrate 11,196 hits, I am going to go back not to the first comment we've received on ESBR: humor edition, but to the first hate-comment. Yes, in this post here, the following comment was left:

"feather, not dot?" how much more offensive can you get? I'm glad you know that it's "Native-American", now go put that information to use, jackass. And as for the "dot" comment, I'm speechless, so I'll say one of the few things that I am never at a loss of words to say: go fuck off.


Awesome. And I would like to note that big round even numbers get too much play these days, so I decided to give a little guy some glory. There you go 11,196, somebody loves you.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

indians have tomohawks, you know. not as good as a gun but very...sharp. ok, not sharp either.

 
At 4:22 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Yeah but they can find water with a stick. Let's see these white men scientists do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home