- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The crazy Indian

Ok so I think I am going to hire a crazy Indian(feather not dot) to hunt you fools down who don't comment on our extremely funny content. Confused about the crazy Indian? Well, his name is Derp Bear and let's say he is less than enthusiastic about anything in the world that slightly irks me. This includes but is not limited to: all the shitheads who when turning left with a green arrow, don't get their asses through there fast enough so they screw like 5 people, people who don't leave comments when its obvious that the content is extremely and unbelievably entertaining, and of course cops. Well my dream is that Derp Bear would be like the invisible dream Indian from Wayne's World 2, only he would have a bow and arrow and hunt down these citizens with no mercy.

4 Comments:

At 1:24 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

I can't believe this douche bag. How unoriginal. Honestly every blogger and their mother talks about "little things that piss me off". It's really embarassing to even read, I feel bad for you, I really do.

 
At 3:36 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

They don't even get comments on any of their posts... And by the way, it's native american, not indian.

 
At 7:57 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"feather, not dot?" how much more offensive can you get? I'm glad you know that it's "Native-American", now go put that information to use, jackass. And as for the "dot" comment, I'm speechless, so I'll say one of the few things that I am never at a loss of words to say: go fuck off.

 
At 8:16 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

hmmmm let's see my great-grandpa was born on a cherokee reservation in oklahoma and I have cherokee on my mom's side too. How about a full blood whitey not tell me what I can say about my own heritage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home