- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Friday, March 25, 2005

A conversation between friends

Hambone: Hey what's up
Flippy: not much, you?
Hambone: bored
Flippy: me too, I am thinking about writing on my blog
Hambone: Oh yeah, what about?
Flippy: Who fuckin knows get off my back Hambone
Hambone: Whoa, settle down, you're feisty
Flippy: What am I a fish? Who uses the word feisty? Only fisherman and people born before 1960...
Hambone: Anyways...
Flippy: ...anyways that's how bored I am
Hambone: We should find a nice hobby
Flippy: Yeah we should, you know what I saw on TV the other day?
Hambone: You won't believe this, but I don't know
Flippy: HA funny guy, yeah I saw Gastineau Girls, the daughter is so hot
Hambone: And the mom is so plastic looking, it's creepy, but I agree the daughter on that show makes me watch it, am I a complete tool?
Flippy: well not because you watch Gastineau Girls, but I watch it for the same reason. I want to clone her about 3 times and live my life with all of them
Hambone: Yeah I could get 3 clones too, and we could all move to the island
Flippy: No we couldn't, my island is just me and the 3 Gastineau daughters
Hambone: alright, well my island would declare war on your island, and little did you know that I cloned Mike Tyson and he would just kill you with his bare hands
Flippy: I'm still bored
Hambone: me too
Flippy:...and I still haven't decided what to write about. I am thinking maybe I should write about how cool Sting is because he wants to save the rainforest
Hambone: Yeah I saw him on Kimmel tonight and he had a complete stick up his ass. Kimmel was making a joke at Sir Elton's expense and Sting was all in a huff and was like Elton John is my very dear friend- blah blah blah.
Flippy: Kimmel is good, even though his attire is quite stupid
Hambone: what do you mean, with the no tie and the unbuttoned shirt at the top
Flippy: Yeah, it's like the producers wanted to create an "atmosphere" of relaxation. Like "come on in to abc's live with Jimmy Kimmel and grab a seat, it's so relaxed and comfortable"
Hambone: If I was a guest on his show, I'd go wearing pajamas and be like, "Oh sorry, I thought this was a relaxed atmosphere"
Flippy: remember when Kimmel was smalltime on comedy central and he had just an average looking wife, then he got big time and traded that bitch in for sarah silverman
Hambone: yeah
Flippy: Sarah Silverman is kind of hot at first especially because she's funny, but everytime I see her now, I think her shoulders get broader and broader, and also she is just becoming so vulgar, it's like "where's your penis?"
Hambone: Not to mention that her acting blew really hard in School of Rock

This post has been brought to you by boredom and the following quote from my favorite comedic poet, Jack Handey.

If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol real funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home