I've got nothing
Man I have nothing to do all day. I think I will go out at 7:30 during rush hour and maybe get one bag of bread, maybe some milk too. I will then go to a busy place at lunch time to stall traffic and service for working people on lunch. Next maybe I will hit up IHOP during the second rush hour around 5 o'clock. Then I will drive in my lane like I'm bumper bowling, and then go tell someone a bunch of boring ass stories for a couple hours glorifying my youth. I also eat lots of sandwiches, the official food of my people. I am a senior citizen.
I know it's lame but am having writer's block and needed to do something and I'm so sick of old people clogging up the world. Would it be so hard to be nocturnal? We'll give you guys a bunch of flashlights(sturdy ones) so you can patrol the streets at night and feel important and be out of our way. And no cars-bad-I said no.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home