I'm going to post if it kills me
I've hit the wall. I have something to write about but am too lazy to do it. It involves a digital camera and intense analization. I want to write just something not complicated and interesting. Hopefully, this will get me going. Well here is two interesting confrontations that went on this week.
Instance 1: Some crazy bitch assaults my neighbor's window.
"Open the fucking door"- 37 times
"Open the god damn door"- 16 times
"Rob I didn't do anything to you, open the door"- 14 times
"God damn it"- 10 times
"Aaaaarrgggh"-22 times
Yes, at 2 in the morning, this woman had a conniption with one of my neighbors. My neighbors are two roommates who have parties, nice cars, and are about 30.
Instance 2: My birthday dinner.
So I am eating with my step-dad, mom, and sister, and 5 year old brother at BD's Mongolian BBQ on this March 19th, my 20th geburtstag. We got a 6 person table and I was stuck at the end with my mom and brother in the middle, and my sister and step dad at the other end across from each other. My brother is an ADD nut, so he was bouncing around so I took his seat to actually join in on the conversation. My step-dad had him sit back down and he demanded he get his seat back. I told that little kid to go down at the end and he is a little new age baby so he started to throw a fit. And in the age of "your kids are the boss" my step-dad demanded that he have his way. I refused seeing as he is a little kid and he doesn't need to sit there and it's my birthday and he thought different because he is a 5 year old control freak who always gets his way because my parents are like all the other idiot parents these days you see on Nanny 911 and Supernanny. My step-dad then bitched up a storm at me and I was sick of it and called him a dick and he was like "what'd you say to me?" and I was like "I said you're a dick". He then stormed out of there like a little bitch and took the car. My sister called her friend and she took us home. He then tried to kick me out of the house like always and then made claims that he is a good guy because he didn't "beat the shit" out of me and claimed he also would have punched me in the face. I am about 4 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier than my step-dad so I made a hearty chuckle and ask him how he became so mature.
The moral of the story- It is fucking child abuse to give your kid everything he wants. You screw your kid's head up. It gives them a ridiculous sense of self-worth. Set boundaries, be consistent. Honestly we're becoming a whole nation of people who are fat and lazy and don't have the attention span. I definitely partly fit this bill because I was raised by the same mother (and born after 1982)that does it to my brother. Although my step-dad is worse, so my brother is 10x worse. All I know is when I have children, they're going to get some sort of rational parenting.
But I love my kid so much, that's why I give him everything he wants. - This is a half-truth. Part of it is that they wanted to just get everything when they were kids, so they in turn do it to their kids. Most of it is that they are lazy good for nothing weak kneed bitches. They don't want to have to discipline a kid because that takes work and resolve, they'd rather just give the kid everything he wants never creating a boundary and thus fucking the kid up in the head. They also don't want to be the bad guy, they want to be the kid's favorite and their friend. They just don't have a backbone. They care more about the kid's feelings towards them than they do about raising the kid right. Your kids are not your friends, and they won't be until they are 25 and even then it is a strange friendship. Your kids will never be mad at you for routine discipline. They act like that because it tugs at you but in the end kids love their parents no matter what. Kids have loved parents who beat on them, molested them, were drunks- I am sure you setting simple boundaries will not be met with an irrational hatred. So the moral of the story is to do your job you wussy ass lazy idiots.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home