Soooo Boooored
Oh my am I bored right now. After just watching my Pistons close out the Indiana Racecars, I have nothing to do but sit and stare at the lack of comments we've received these latest 2 posts. Hmmm. Well I guess we've gotten a couple links lately and I just want to thank us for them for being such a great blog to link to. Besides that, I guess I don't have much to say. Yeah, that's right, I have nothing to say. I'm just going to type and type and type and type.
Oooo I know. I want to talk about a new phenomenon brought on by the cell phone age. It's called "I'm a guy who talks on the phone like I'm a woman." Yeah my step-dad is doing it right now and does it quite often. He is babbling on the phone to his friend like he is a 12 year old girl and sometimes runs his phone bill up to monumental proportions. I swear that cell phones have given some guys the license to just trade in their manhood one minute of airtime at a time. I half expect him to start twirling his hair with his other finger and while carrying a purse around.
You know what's really funny is that he reads my blog sometimes and then if he sees something he deems very strange, he will summarize it to my mom in a really non-funny way and my mom will be like, "Nick why are you writing those things on the internet for everyone to see?" like the neighbors are going to read my blog and kick us out of the neighborhood. And one time they both threatened to shut me down so I had to do what I had to do and I duct taped their hands and feet and because I'm a nice guy, I'm letting them live in the closet on water and vitamins.
4 Comments:
Wow...aren't step-parents great? I guess our only revenge is to marry someone the rest of our family dislikes, and then we'll all be even. Also, Thanksgiving will be more interesting.
-astral
You know you're right about the cell phone thing.. my bf can't seem to part with his... always on the freaking phone, talking to his friends like freaking 10x a day??? guys didn't use to do crap like that (I don't even talk on the phone that much).... yea the cellphone gave them license to become freaking girls!!!
Oh it's a real phenomenon. I know many guys who think they have the license to chat away like wienies. And I'm sorry pirate dude, I don't know what else to say.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home