- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Brain farts, a medical condition

Brain fart-
noun : 1.When you go completely blank in the brain;
2. When you completely mess up a task you do on a regular basis."I locked my keys in the car because I had a brain fart."

Yes this all happens to people from time to time. My Dad would use the phrase a lot to describe something I did. Whether it was putting the dishes in wrong or letting my car go too long without oil, I had brain farted. Sometimes I space, what can I say? I have locked my keys in my car 3 times and it was all within the same couple of days last year. At work we have this glue bottle that's a horrible mess if you spill it and I have only knocked it over twice and the second time happened 15 minutes after the first time. Ok we get it clup, but why is this important?
Well brain farts can lead to a more serious disease known as, "mouth breathing." This is where you breathe out of your mouth exclusively. If you see someone on the highway who breathes with their mouth and it isn't cold and flu season, steer clear of their vehicle because one too many brain farts has caused them to become a retard. Sometimes mouth breathing is accompanied by "opening your eyes real wide." If someone does both, it most certainly means they are a complete baboon. There is no known cure for either of these. Once you start to breathe out of your mouth, you cannot go back because you've already slipped too far. It would be like going from AIDS back to HIV or changing your sex back to a man.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM PDT, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

I, um, know what that is exactly. I like the blog and the posts are really funny. Good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home