- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Thursday, April 28, 2005

You think that's funny?

I don't want to get too diary but today a very special thing happened. I was driving home from my last final exam this semester and I look in my rear view mirror at this Lincoln Towncar. It was going really fast and the guy was wearing a mask or something. I am a daydreamer, so I immediately inferred that this man had robbed a bank and was in the process of a getaway.

That was until he passed me and I saw that it was not a mask at all, but a clown. Yes a clown passed me on the high way. Whenever I see a clown I think of Adam Sandler for two reasons. One is the movie Billy Madison where that clown falls off the stilts and bleeds from the head. The second is Happy Gilmore where the putt-putt Clown obstacle spits his ball back at him and laughs maniacally. In honor of that scene, when the clown passed me, I shouted in my car, "You think that's funny? You're gonna diiiie clooown."

I am glad the clown passed me because clowns make everything silly and happy and I was feeling more like the loser I am and not the awesome person I think I am. I should've talked to this girl in one of my classes this semester but be I a wuss and now the class is over.

.

This is what happens to clowns who pass me on the highway.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM PDT, Blogger SeniorGato said...

Creapy... Passing a clown on the street... Ugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home