Shooting Shoppers in Shiloh
Dear Dr. Ducky,
I recently accompanied my sister and mother to dinner. After dinner they talked of needing a single skirt for my sister for some function. I decided to stay in the car because I hate shopping. Well two hours later, I woke up with a crick in my neck from falling asleep in a weird position in the car accompanying their return from picking up a single item. I understand that women like shopping becaue of some gatherer evolutionary instinct. Wouldn't the tribe have died had the women of the tribe took a ridiculous amount of time to pick few berries? Efficiency is best, correct? I was wondering if it was morally wrong to murder people for tricking you in to waiting for them while they shop. I was also wondering what the fuck they can be looking at for hours.
Shooting Shoppers in Shiloh
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home