- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Beautiful Poem

I can't count the ways,
when viewing blogs these days,
that something really moves me,
when it really behooves ye,
to write something down
that turns my world around,
and I ask how you're so brave,
that you release the words from your cave,
and decide for us to show 'em,
so we can all read your dumb fucking poem.

A Haiku:

Poetry is boring
I hate poetry
Your site is so boring if all you have is poetry and it is this romantic nonsense that no one wants to read

A Haiku (is that 5-7-5?)

thank you,
Clupbert

10 Comments:

At 11:34 AM PDT, Blogger Cooper said...

Worth it though as by reading your blog I found a technology news story about the guys at mit from the 24th that I had posted days ealier . Humm.
I try to do 2 to five blogs a day via blog explosion. Most suck but once in a great while you find something interesting. Like... real poetry.
I guess we could hire someone to do it for us.

 
At 2:53 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There once were 2 guys who were bored
By the verse in the blogosphere hoard.
Come by and see Pansi--
She's glitzy and fancy;
Each post is a treasure she's stored.

 
At 2:57 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Have I seen you somewhere before aliceinwonderland? Your name sounds familiar. I forgot to mention the only acceptable poems are limericks like the one above. Good job weirsdo.

 
At 3:28 PM PDT, Blogger sofia said...

nice try on poetry.

Maybe you can visit here for more "poetry" and here for haikus...

you can post all your criticisms and refutations in there if you want :)

 
At 3:32 PM PDT, Blogger PigManDan said...

Your blog is quite funny. Uhrm. Yeah... (okay i'm just leaving a comment coz you said you'd leave a comment on my blog if I left one on yours).

But I'll try and write a poem for you anyway:

There once was a blog called Extra Strength Boredom Relief,
Which dealt with such issues as fingernails and teeth,
Okay I didn't actually read your blog at all,
But I hope that don't mean you'll start beef.

Okay that's the crappest "poem" I've ever written.

 
At 3:37 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Wow you fuckers are really abusing the system.

 
At 4:06 PM PDT, Blogger PigManDan said...

Lol... okay, I decided (out of guilt and partial interest) to actually come back and read your blog... quite interesting and funny. I'll bookmark it so I can read more some other time when it's not so late.

No need to send another comment back but I guess you could work that out for yourself.

And yeah, I am an abuser of any system, anything to get something for nothing. That's the way we do things in Britain. Lol.

 
At 9:56 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Isn't it funny how british people's internet speak is different? This guy said "coz" in his comment. British people also say "Wot do you want?" to shorten things. In America we say "wut" or "cuz" because we don't have that annoying short o sound in those words.

 
At 3:24 PM PDT, Blogger PigManDan said...

Lol. Isn't it funny how Americans speak a bastardised version of the English language, replacing Ss with Zs in certain words (not just internet leet-speak geeks, but also in American-English dictionaries), prounouncing Z 'Zee', spelling words like colour and favourites without the U, so they become totally different words, spelling many english words with much simpler (incorrect) spelling, such as doughnut/donut, aluminium/aluminum, etc. (because generally Americans are stupid), and how you also play FOOTball with your hands? British people play football with their FEET, yet you call it soccer. And you find it funny/annoying that we pronounce 'wot' and 'coz' with an O sound, even though you pronounce it with an equally annoying U sound... you stupid fat american cunt.

 
At 3:35 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

"In 1807, Davy proposed the name alumium for the metal, undiscovered at that time, and later agreed to change it to aluminum. Shortly thereafter, the name aluminium was adopted to conform with the "ium" ending of most elements, and this spelling is now in use elsewhere in the world."

It was aluminum first bitch.

That's funny that if we're stupid, how come we invented the telephone, the internet, the light bulb, the airplane and almost every modern invention there is. We also have the biggest economy in the world by a landslide. That's crazy that a bunch of dummies could do that. Correct spelling? Have you ever read old english or middle english? Current english doesn't spell shit the same and those people(Anglo-saxons, Normans) would say the same to you. Sorry we improved your language just like you improved Chaucer's. And another think Britons lack is a sense of humor you ass clown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home