A short story
Here we are with our protagonist Dibble. Dibble is not a bright guy, some might call him a pointed garden element used to dig holes in the soil. Well anyways, Dibble is cold as hell because he decided to be a free-roaming hippie in Canada. Bad idea Dibble.
So Dibble sees a small cabin with the classical smoke coming out of the chimney, and decides to knock on the door. A child about 11 years old answered.
"What do you want?" said the child.
"I'm cold, can I stay here?"
"No hippie, go away"
Dibble just pushed the kid in the face and went inside anyways. "Don't mind if I do" said Dibble Dibble took notice of the room. There were 2 other kids in there, two were girls and the one that answered the door was a boy.
"So where are the adults around here?" asked Dibble.
"They went out a couple months ago and never came back. We think they are dead" said one of the girls.
Sweet deal thought Dibble. Dibble kicked off his shoes and started asking the kids questions.
"So which one of you fuckers is in charge?"
The boy who answered the door spoke up. "I am, and we don't say that word here."
Dibble at first wanted to yell who the fuck cares but thought, you know, these are children. He said, "I apologize, what are all of your names?"
"Go fuck yourself, we don't talk to strangers," said one little girl.
"Hey smart one, you already told me you guys were all alone. I think knowing your names isn't a tenth of dangerous information as that" Dibble told her.
"I guess you're right," she said. "My name is Carmen, that's my sister Morgan, and he's our brother Hugh."
"My name's Dibble."
"Dibble's a dumb name."
"Carmen's a dumb name."
"Yours is dumber."
"Yours is dumber."
"Yours is dumber infiniti."
"Yours is dumber infiniti plus one. I win, shut up now." And he did win, Dibble thought to himself. He was the winner.
4 Comments:
WHAT?
You're probably a hippie just like Dibble.
hey you guys have been at this a long time. you deserve a compliment. you're funny.
We deserve lots of dates from really hot girls too.
Post a Comment
<< Home