Boredom Relief
so I am just rambling through blogs in to the wee hours in the morning. I just want to say that I need to get a picture up on this blog, and not only that but one where you can see my damn face. How frustrating is it that so many bloggers who put pictures up like make a face or obscure it or do something to distort how you see their damn face. What is the point of that, opening your mouth real wide so you are not even recognizable? Why put up a picture anyway? Let's accept ourselves for christ's sake. If you're ugly, or whatever, obscuring your face is going to do nothing to help that. You are just who you are, people don't judge as harshly as you think and let's be mature about it. Did I also mention how I hate every lame anime fuck that blogs? I like to cruise through blogs and have to be stopped with these fuckers who put music in to my computer and have long drawn out intros and boxes that pop up and make me answer questions. I hate you people. I hate the goth people too. Your poetry is boring. It pains me to have to be hung up on your stupid site because you have chosen to take away the next blog button and have some ridiculous format that takes forever to load and get away from. I am just a fan of simple blogs where people just post thoughts in a simple format. Silly retarded me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home