Inspired
Wooo. Someone accidentally was routed here and left a comment. This has inspired me to say something. What I wanted to say is how incredibly lucky I am that dirt is free.
Usually that sentence ends in something romantic or dopey. Plus there is this sign by my house where a new house is being built and it says "free dirt" and it makes me laugh. Other things that make me laugh: thinking about how stupid and easily tricked babies are and angelina jolie. That's it.
I heard a good joke the other day. What's the difference between a porcupine and a cop car? In a cop car, the pricks are on the inside.
Next I want to talk about the onset of World War 3. Has anyone been watching the news lately? Tina Fey is leaving SNL for christ sake. Ten bucks Israel attacks Lebanon over this.
2 Comments:
angelina jolie is predictably hot. i wish she'd tat my name on her inner thigh and ask me to sign it with semen. i would.
I was thinking her fallopian tube would be a good place for that same scenario. 17 inches has to have somewhere to go, you know what I'm sayin'.
Post a Comment
<< Home