- Show quoted text -
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mother's Day
I just want to let my mom know how much I want her to do my FUCKING LAUNDRY NOW! I SAID NOW!
posted by Clupbert @
9:33 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Dear Idiots...
It's hard out here for a pimp
What sound does a llama make?
Oh no, two posts in two days...
Let's say hi
I have things to say
Hotel Rwanda
Free time
Post
I wanted to say hi
Our Favorite Posts
I heard from somebody that...
Ant and the Grasshopper
Murder mystery
Johnnie Cochran
100 things (Clupbert)
Semantics
Celebs have big heads
Dumbassprehension
Blogs that our blog likes to have sex with
E-mail us
Past cartoons
Speaking of cops
I love Cops
The Optimist
MTV is nauseating
Be kind to the animals and they will be kind to you
One man's trash is another man's treasure
Paper Rock Scissors is too limited
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home