My favorite joke
This is one I always tell:
These two guys are sitting next to each other on an airplane when they both realize they both have black eyes. The one guy turns to the other and asks how he got his black eye.
"Funny story, it's one of those word-mix-up type events. I was at the ticket counter and the counter lady had huge boobs and I meant to say , 'Can I have a ticket to Pittsburgh?' but I accidentally said, 'Can I have a picket to Tittsburgh?' and she punched me in the eye. How'd you get your black eye"
The other guy responds, "How crazy? It is also one of those word-mix-up type events. I was sitting in the kitchen and my wife was cooking breakfast and I meant to say, 'Can I have some bacon'n'eggs?' and I accidentally said, 'You stupid bitch, you ruined my life.'"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home