Let's say hi
Well, I am so insanely bored right now, that I think it is time to start speaking to the anonymous world once again.
Let's talk for a moment about heroes. Heroes according to the definition of Drew and Mike, are those guys who always have to save or stick up for girls. You know the scenario:
Guy: Whatever fatso!
Girl: Did you call me fat?
Hero: Hey, don't be such a dick dude...
Guy: Hey [insert hero's name], nobody's impressed.
Hero: I wasn't trying to be impressive, you were being a dick.
Guy: I'm pretty sure I was joking around until you decided to try to stick out from the crowd because you don't have any game. You're such an embarassment to PUA's everywhere.
Girl: I am going to go make out with some chicks now.
Girl 2: Oh that's hot, let's invite our friends.
Girls 3-15: Let's all take a shower together. Oh my this is so fun, let's put this on the web.
So you see how this scenario works itself out? Always the same every time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home