- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Mom thinks I'm a drunk

I'm not really a drinker. I never drink during the week, I don't even like the taste of alcohol. For like the last 8 weekends though, I have been good and piss drunk. I turned 21 a couple of months ago so it's all good you'd think. I don't drink and drive. Isn't it acceptable to be a little hungover on Sunday morning? What if it was Saturday and Sunday morning? Getting really drunk twice in a weekend must be comparable to being in the NFL. Come Monday, all you do is discover all the cuts and bruises you have while walking around feeling like a senior citizen from pure fatigue.

Stupid mom.

Another good thing to talk about is that magical line between obnoxious and fun. I like to cross it. If people start to think, "Hey this guy's the party. How fun." I like to do something outrageous like break something or pull out a gun and shoot in to the air or maybe even a crowd.

One more point is how sorry I feel for all the generations who came before us. Where would they go eat after the bar? They'd have to barbecue because there were no 24 hour diners or Taco Bells or anything. That's almost the best part.

8 Comments:

At 10:37 PM PDT, Blogger Jarrett said...

I had an early shift a few days ago and came home and drank a bottle of rum and tried to pass out on the lawn. My mom took issue with me drinking before the evening, but I pointed out to her that I hadn't slept since the night before, so technically it was just really really late at night.

 
At 4:53 AM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Plus you already worked that day so you handled your responsibilities first. Night time just means the lights are out.

 
At 4:06 AM PDT, Blogger AristoNeeks said...

alcohol is evil if it makes your mum hate you...

unless your mum is evil.

 
At 4:17 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard you had sex with a man named Chad.

 
At 6:08 AM PDT, Anonymous Drinking Stories said...

Funny stuff

 
At 2:33 AM PST, Anonymous Drunk stories said...

As i made a look into your post, it seems to be quite interesting as well as funny too.

 
At 9:38 AM PDT, Anonymous website design company said...

I don’t know if finest practices have emerged round things like that, but I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game.

 
At 5:52 AM PDT, Anonymous Web Design Bangalore said...

Zinavo Technologies is a leading and professional Web Designing Company in India, web development companies in specialized in SEO, Social Media services in Bangalore with affordable price.
Web Development Company Bangalore | Web Designing Companies Bangalore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home