Help me think
I was wondering if you could help me think of a way to get rich. Quick.
Right now, I am doing the school thing, but it really is taking lots of my valuable time. I also started dating an old lady who is on a fixed income, but I am in the process of alienating her from her family so maybe I can get her 1 bedroom condo and 1992 Ford Escort.
Good times.
Great oldies.
3 Comments:
old ladies live notoriously long lives. you might consider my friend and now a close business associate Shai Hamzar (Saddam Hussein’s former steward). He might have 35 million dollars for you.
Ok, give me Shai's number.
Old ladies might live long if they're healthy. I always convince mine to eat mcdonalds everyday, smoke, drink coffee, juggle knives, and skydive. We'll see how long she lasts.
You oculd start a pyramid scheme. Sell something everyone needs, like a bigger penis.
Post a Comment
<< Home