My elbow hurts
So I watched two things for the first time tonight. One was the 40-year old virgin and the other was the Girls Next Door. I enjoyed the comedy of the first one, and then the comedy of the second one.
"That's funny", says you, "Girls Next Door isn't a comedy."
Well, maybe it shouldn't be, but it is to me. That old man had a birthday party for his youngest (and hottest) of three girlfriends. Her grandmother and mother showed up. (sidenote:I think her grandma was a little too young for Hef.) You can tell that young girl has attention/self-esteem issues and that's why she agrees to be humped by a person so near death. Well that's what I have to tell myself anyway.
Oh yeah, my fuckin' elbow hurts. I slept on my arm wrong and got an injury. Imagine if I played football or pro bocce ball. I'd be in trouble.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home