- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Saturday, January 21, 2006

good job bert

So it's been like 1/10th of a Venutian day since I posted last. I did the translation for all women readers, who I've been told, are from the planet Venus.
I have just been busy.

Things you need to think about for the upcoming year are:

how much money you can get
how much sex you can get
sometimes you might want to trade one of these for the other

Besides this, I guess I have nothing else to note. I guess I want to lodge some complaints with Old Man Winter.

TO: Winter, Old man

I am so sick of the cold and the snow. I hate you and I love global warming.

from: Me

It makes me upset as someone who goes through winter every year that some people would be against global warming. I think a good business plan would be to buy up a lot of Canadian coastal lands and even some of those islands up north frozen in ice. I then would build a pollution machine that will make Canada paradise, and surprise! Hotels and resorts are already there! But why would such a person put hotels and resorts on islands that have been frozen in ice for thousands of years they would say... Rumor would be that maybe that same guy who built those was the inventor of the polluter machine.

Prove it then.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM PST, Blogger Lumbergh-in-training said...

if you have money, you can get everything else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home