First day on the job
First day as an intern for a news outlet... So I mainly answered phone calls in dealing with newstips.
The tip of the day goes to some lady in Detroit for bringing it to our attention that she has filed attempted murder charges against the state of Michigan as well as George W. Bush. Apparently, those sneaky federal and state officials are trying to overdose her with pills or something. At one time, she witnessed an assassin while she was in Pittsburgh and had to return to Detroit for her safety. She called back 5 minutes later to note that she also included in the lawsuit, "red China and the Middle East." The entire Middle East has a tough lawyer, so it should be interesting.
So I just have been busy with that sorta shit if you were wondering. Which you were. Thanks.
5 Comments:
"The entire Middle East has a tough lawyer, so it should be interesting."
Heh. Ramsay Clark.
I had something like that when I worked in Parliament. We had one woman call in and insist that the CIA was tracking her or something, and that they were kidnapping people and converting them to a cult religion, and you could tell because they drove silver Asian-made cars.
What would the world be without crackpots?
probably better...
Actually, what she said is true. I know for a fact that when I worked for the State of Michigan a year ago...we DID try to have this woman assassinated. It has something to do, I recall, with unreturned library books.
By the way, whats the media outlet?
YOUR big event station!
just makes your day (and now mine) more interesting wouldn't you say?
Post a Comment
<< Home