- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Who doesn't like the Ho?

It be the Bloggers Against Blog Ho. Two posts a month ago sucks but nonetheless, they say:
Tired of seeing Blog ho collect 40 to 50 comments a day while you sit jealously, and consumed with anger as you watch him snatch your readers only to be belittled by his witty retorts to your petty posts? You've come to the right place my friend. This is where the rebellion shall begin!

I am in the know on this one. I know that it's sarcastic, because Ho doesn't like the sarcasm. He is anti-sarcastic.

Everyone thinks he's funny because he writes about the zombies and the gays, but I know that Ho means every word of it and inside, he is sad because so many people laugh about his real life ideas on how to anal rape a zombie or get whores to be repeat customers. Just to let you know, Ho, I'm not laughing. I'm just here. Understanding.

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

Whoa whoa whoa. Ho doesn't have a family! He isn't even a human being.

You're ruining the legend with this sibling stuff.

 
At 6:58 AM PST, Blogger Smartypants said...

I like posts about the zombies.

Hater.

 
At 1:45 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Will you hate me if I say I like Ho?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home