posted by Clupbert @ 8:49 PM 3 comments
I thought scurvy was long gone. I am going to have to read your blog more to find out about this.
Scurvy comes when you don't get your vitamin C. When I was 6, a man with a lemon-shaped head attacked my mother while fleeing an orange juice robbery. Suffice to say, vitamin c scares me.
I just figured you like to get lost at sea for extended periods of time.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I thought scurvy was long gone. I am going to have to read your blog more to find out about this.
Scurvy comes when you don't get your vitamin C. When I was 6, a man with a lemon-shaped head attacked my mother while fleeing an orange juice robbery. Suffice to say, vitamin c scares me.
I just figured you like to get lost at sea for extended periods of time.
Post a Comment
<< Home