Young canadians are tools
I mean tool as in the correct sense of the word, as in "poser" or somebody who doesn't think for theirself. Case and point is this comment from some dumbass on the last post:
At 9:48 PM, kelsicunningham@yahoo.com said...
You could only wish your writing could be as FABULOUS as that on "die Prinzessin".I've seen you post on blogs in other places and you really are a fucking tool.
In cool Canada, they are about 10 years behind the US, and also 10x more nerdy than us. This is why they use the word tool so much. They think it is punk for "idiot" or "fag". I would like to let this commenter know that they are a complete tool for using a slang word and not knowing really what it means. If they're not canadian, the rule still stands and this person is still a jackass.
7 Comments:
Wow... she, like, totally missed it.
As a young Canadian, I'm content to say that most people are tools, period.
Hey now. I agree with Jarrett: the toolness is clearly not limited to our peers.
You're just pissed that someone likes me better than you. (Na na na na na.)
It doesn't matter where people come from or what they look like, they're all the same.. I'm a young Canadian that's lived around the world, and I can guarentee you: people are like this EVERYWHERE, at ANY AGE, and whatever shape/condition they're in. It's sad, but at the same time, it's more sad to nationalize and create divisions of identity, therefore creating rifts in our own lives. Humans have enough problems without being pigeonholed.
Although I can understand why anyone would want to lable people - it makes it easier to be angry. And we all need to be angry. If you need to blame someone, it's best to give them a name ;)
This is the most philosophically absurd statement ever. Labels are how we define the world and everything around us. That's what language is, a label. Certain culturals have certain traits and it's ok to talk about them. The world would be quite bland if we had no labels for things. Imagine trying to discuss a piece of art without talking about genres, or styles, or good or bad... You are a person who wants to dumb down language and culture because sometimes there is conflict and you will try to do every hippie ass thing possible to avoid that conflict. Just live with it, it's part of life you cocksucker.
if i were a tool, i'd be a hammer.
"if i were a tool, i'd be a hammer."
I'd be a screwdriver. That way, unless people wanted to screw with their fingers, they'd have to have me to screw.
I should just like to add that it was the epithet "jackass" when applied to a bar manager that got me banned from a place around my university...
Post a Comment
<< Home