- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I love the world

I am just kidding, I hate most of the world. Ok, let's be serious; I am undecided on whether I like the majority of people or hate them.
I think people generally are better as they get older, yet old people bother me so my logic has flaws. They are really slow moving -- and thinking -- and are generally unaware. The AARP is really a stickler about erasing stereotypes about old people, so hopefully my blog becomes popular enough to evoke their outrage one day.

6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

if i were old i'd be outraged. but i'm young and beatiful and always will be.

 
At 7:07 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Yeah whatever, you're just another handicap-parking-space-using cripple with the hook hands.

 
At 8:59 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yawn*

did you say something?

 
At 11:21 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Bitch, I'll cut you.

 
At 11:30 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you love me.

just admit it.

 
At 4:57 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

I think it looks like you are the one who loves me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home