- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ME ME ME that's all you care about

I'm so bored so I decided to destroy my credibility as a member of the "anti" league. The anti league is an exclusive club where everything popular is incredibly gay and everyone and everything that is talked positively about is most assuredly and absolutely gay. Meme's are a prime example of what the anti league is against. This is a meme from Die Prinzessin (which if you didn't know, is german for "Die Princess").

Songs I'm fully digging right now:

The Bravery's An Honest Mistake
Audioslave's Doesn't Remind Me
Wheels on the Bus
She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes
Camptown Races
The song by Toby Keith that says Uncle Sam is a bar hoodlum

7 answers to 7 questions not about 7-up or the 7 wonders of the world

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have an illegitimate child in a different country leaving the woman no trace of my name or how to contact me.
2. Punch Clive Cussler in the face.
3. Create a super-dog by having a sex tournament of 8 dogs including wolf, dingo, rottweiler, etc.
4. Get a monkey.
5. Be involved in a heist.
6. Buy a small country.
7. Finish this meme.

Seven things I can do
1. Drive a stick shift.
2. Read and write english.
3. Run slowly.
4. Hit a golf ball not straight, but with a curve that can go sharply to the right or left. It's not magic I assure you.
5. I can look at 6 or 7 license plates for only 6 or 7 seconds and manage to forget every single one.
6. Laugh at others.
7. Anything better than you.

Seven things I can't do
1. Sing.
2. Estimate.
3. Grow up.
4. Fly with my arms.
5. Dance.
6. Be serious.
7. Not be completely charming.

Seven things that attract me to another person

1. T.
2. A.
3. The possession of female genitalia.
4. Good sense of humor. Nothing's worse than a bummer who can't take a joke.
5. Someone who doesn't talk back.
6. Docility.
7. That they like the most important person in the world to me- me.

Seven things that I say most often

1. God damn it.
2. Dragon ball z.
3. No more please, you're hurting me.
4. You fucking idiot, get the fuck out of the way. You're the worst fucking driver in the world, I hope to God that your car flips over right this moment and explodes.
5. Hey.
6. The.
7. Oh my god.

Seven celebrity crushes

1. Catherine Zeta-Jones.
2. Jennifer Connelly.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow.
4. Portia De Rossi.
5. Penelope Cruz.
6. That girl who played Helen of Troy in Troy.
7. Kate Beckinsale.

Seven bloggers I want to do this to

I am not tagging anyone because we have no blogger friends willing to do this.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

#7 was my fave.

 
At 11:10 AM PDT, Blogger DCK said...

don't want to sound stupid or anything... but what's with the meme bit?? what's it mean? I know what bloggers mean when they say it (now) but I don't get the word... is it french? what?

 
At 5:13 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

It's the greek word for memory. There are whole nerd worlds devoted to debating the meaning of the word. In idiot blogger lingo, it just means these questions thingies that get "tagged" around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home