- Show quoted text -
Saturday, September 10, 2005
An old saying
Hopefully one day someone will pick up this saying, and they'll begin by saying, "there's an old saying...". The saying of course is, "The dollar menu is more important than making babies."
posted by Clupbert @
6:04 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Need a new job
Will you be my friend?
B for bosoms
the first day of classes
A gas tale
I hate working
What do you mean you want me to pay for extra sauc...
I am angry
Useful tip # Zeserb
Around the world in how many ever days I feel like...
Our Favorite Posts
I heard from somebody that...
Ant and the Grasshopper
Murder mystery
Johnnie Cochran
100 things (Clupbert)
Semantics
Celebs have big heads
Dumbassprehension
Blogs that our blog likes to have sex with
E-mail us
Past cartoons
Speaking of cops
I love Cops
The Optimist
MTV is nauseating
Be kind to the animals and they will be kind to you
One man's trash is another man's treasure
Paper Rock Scissors is too limited
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home