the first day of classes
This is always the best because you can pick out who you're going to hate for the rest of the semester. I pick you idiot girl who talks about herself nonstop. When the prof goes around asking why you took the class and what background experience you have, that is the topic you should stick to. Somehow I learn all kinds of things like what your boyfriend does for a living, what your opinions are on all current events, and least of all, that you're annoying.
People always do one of two things the first day of class; they talk too much or talk too little. Personally I always talk the right amount but no one can be as perfect as me so we'll speak of other things. My prof(talk too much) for TV-Radio news is an executive producer at the local NBC affiliate and this is her first class. She name dropped like nobody's business to make sure we all knew that she knew people in this town damn it! She was probably just nervous so I will cut her some slack. Just kidding.
The worst people of course are question-askers/information-havers. These people ask the dumbest questions to hear themselves talk. "Is this exam going to be cumulative? Can you be as cute as me and still take this class? Are we going to take notes? Are you a hard grader?" They also will offer up information on everything from the textbook in's and out's, the upcoming university schedule, current university news, and anything else they can jut in to a conversation to be a giant pretentious asshole.
Otherwise, I like that school is starting again because obviously I hate work. I also hate bisexuals, mulattos, jews for jesus, and anyone else on the fence.
2 Comments:
i love you.
Well... uh... you're putting me in a tough position. OK I love you too.
Post a Comment
<< Home