- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Need a new job

Man I am just getting sick of work. I want to get a new job but what's a college kid with no skills supposed to do?
Waiters make good ass money so it'd be nice to be one at the Outback, P.F. Chang's, or Arby's. The thing is though is I can't deal with certain groups of people. I am sure that I would have to service old people sooner or later and then I would have to talk really loud and take special orders and also have to put up with their smell.
So next possible job: pyramid schemer. The other day I was in the bookstore buying books and of course cream for my anus thanks to the publishers of said book. Anyway, a kid in front of me was trying to get this other kid to believe that he made a couple extra thousand a month doing this internet selling thing "like amazon." You could spot this pyramid schemer a mile away. He had his hair slicked back like Eddie Haskell and a polo and just the general aura of phoniness surrounding him.
I talked to this chick in one of my classes who just got her real estate license and is an assistant to an agent and makes really good money probably. Ohhhhh fuck her and her stupid moneymaking ambition.
I just want something that pays me a lot and is not tedious. Let me work with people or manage people or something. Shit I should manage Burger King, I could do it way better than the retard that works there now. I should just go in there and be like: I want $20 an hour to be an assistant manager. I have no managing or restaurant or fast food experience. GIVE ME THE JOB BECAUSE I AM REALLY LOUD.
Oh shit I am out of ideas. Maybe I will just be a bullet catcher, it's short term and easy.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM PDT, Blogger Blog ho said...

don't sweat it. they'll come begging for you one day. my mom told me that.

 
At 9:33 AM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

My mom says that about the ladies too. Got to love mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home