- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Friday, September 02, 2005

A gas tale

The other day I was pumping gas and as the total pushed past $40 for a tank of gas that would normally cost under $30, the nozzle from the pump livened up like a snake. I was like holy shit, that gas pump is alive. We did a little dance and I showcased the ol' 1-2 when the pump then punched me in the face knocking me to the ground. It then proceeded to rape me in the ass. That's when I woke up. The weird thing is my asshole hurt. What does it all mean? Strange huh?

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM PDT, Blogger Jarrett said...

As expensive as gas seems, sleeping with the gas station attendants for discounts is NOT worth it!

 
At 10:59 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

You keep your wallet in weird places!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home