Guess who lied!
Yeah, it was me. Four days ago, I claimed that I would post everyday. Obviously I didn't and you know what that means? Not much really. This is a casual blog and my statements are also casual.
So anyway, I was thinking about how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop when an idea dawned on me - Don't throw your baby out with your bathwater! I think in the future this would be a good analogy for almost throwing out anything important along with important things.
I am just kidding. I have journalism professors that tell me cliches are bad to use. I told them you'll catch me using a cliche when pigs fly.
I was thinking today about how much I want to get a gun. People always ask me, "Why do you think you need a gun?" and I say, "Look bitch, you won't ask me stupid-ass questions when I have a gun now, will you?"
3 Comments:
i dunno why but that gun line completely cracks me up
Yeah, like salad could be substituted for gun in that sentence.
hey if you are interested in a gun i can sell you one for cheap.
Post a Comment
<< Home