View my Yahoo Personal Ad listed under "Unoriginal"
Looking at personal ads are fun because you get a chance to see what people think is the best thing to say to attract someone to them. Apparently though, the things people find best about themselves and interesting about others are all the same. Hmm let's show some excerpts from typical ads:
My idea match would be affectionate(likes to cuddle, kiss, all that good stuff), respectful, considerate of how I feel, a good listener, and definately keeps his word. He has to be goal oriented, knows what he wants, & feels a great need to be successful. Would not mind having a guy who is already established or soon to be.
In other words, you want a lesbian career woman.
I like a guy who is sweet, funny, faithful, and supportive. Looks dont mean much to me. Im really just looking for someone who is a genuine, good guy.
You should see a picture of this girl. She is extremely hot, and judging from this ad, she has an extreme case of pathological lying. The only possible interpretation of not caring about looks would be, "If you have a lot of money, I will overlook your ugliness". I want to know why someone this hot is using a personal ad. She is very christian I guess, but can't she meet dudes at church? And doesn't she go to that other place that a bunch of guys will come up to her for no reason? Oh yeah, it's called "out in public."
LOOKING FOR SEXY GUY'S, WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN. I ALSO LIKE TO CUDDLE AND WATCH SPORTS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU HAVE IN MIND.
Lies. Pure lies.
i'm what most of my friends call the girl next door, but with attatude.i'm sweet, kind, playful, 'innocent' in some cases. my friends say that my eyes are my most attractive aspect of myself. i'm not afraid to say what i think, or what people think of me. i'm one of the few girls out there that dosent mind hanging out with 'the guys' in sweatpants n tank top and not think twice on my appearance. i enjoy just driving around getting lost, than taking forever to get back.
my ideal match would have to be someone who can relax and be himself around me and his friends. he can't be really cocky24/7, but has his moments. he has to like to travel, cuz i love to up and go.he's gotta have a good sence of humor. a MOST HAVE is a cute smile, nice stomach and good hair.
That was pretty long. Not one word made me think of this person as unique except maybe a uniquely horrible speller. At least she admits that she is attracted to arrogance. Cute smile, nice stomach, good hair= all she really is looking for, the personality stuff would just be a bonus.
Hey there, thanks for taking the time to look at my profile. I am a nice, caring, honest girl; who is looking for a guy who is willing to spend time and do things with me.
Who would ever describe themself as "mean, selfish, and generally dishonest"?
I am a very fun person with a high energy level, I pretty much like to do anything that's fun..i'll try any thing at least once, twice if I like it. What I am looking for is someone who is nice, attractive, someone who has a great sense of humor. I am here to meet interesting people, I guess I am up for trying something new.
Everyone thinks they are fun on these things. Too bad you're not looking for an unattractive, mean asshole who doesn't think anything is funny.
I really want a guy who is nice and knows how to take care of a women. I want a guy who can cuddle and make me feel safe. I want a guy who can make me feel good
and not afraid to do anything and not shy.
How noble. No want for money, physical attraction, or even any sort of social skills. Apparently you want a cuddly potato.
Whats up? My name is Amy...not really looking for anything...it's just fun to meet new people. I am a very outgoing person, love to have fun,clubs,basketball, parties, dancin etc. it you like what you see....holla at cha girl.
Translation: I want to still look cool but want a personal ad up. I am going to pretend that I just want more people to join me in my extensive cool ass party lifestyle, but really I just want to be loved. Will you love me? And if not, would you bone me sometimes and pretend that you did?
OK I think that everyone has had enough of these. It is time for me to make a profile of what a girl should say and what a guy should say
What a girl should say:
Hi. I want a guy who will put up with my shit. He has to be tolerable to live with and not be a complete bonehead to my friends and family. Oh yeah, I like money and looks, a lot. You can probably be a bonehead if you have money and looks so disregard everything else I said.
What a guy should say:
I need someone to do my laundry and let me do her.
Yay! Remember people, when filling out a personal ad, make sure you create several layers of horse shit for your potential "match" to sift through before they know the real you!
4 Comments:
I am mean, selfish, and generally dishonest. I once placed an ad asking for a "living human, idealy female" so maybe i'm not too dishonest, but i was drunk when i wrote it.
You are a cruel person. So judgemental... but you are afraid of what women think of you, aren't you? Note to you: girls don't like bitter little boys. Check your personality at the door.
Girls love bitter boys. What they don't love though is pussy ass guys like you. You're probably a needy clingy pussy who cries all the time.
Colourful language. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?
Post a Comment
<< Home