Which sex is dumber?
I will give you a hint. The last four letters are "male". Any other letters might or might not be the symbol for Iron on the periodic table.
Well anyway, my sister and I were talking the other day about her friend's boyfriend. My sister was like, "yeah he is turning out to be a real asshole." In complete shock at this moment, I couldn't believe the bum who is a short order cook and pothead, turned out to be a bad choice.
The fact is women have no idea it seems like to tell which guys are complete assholes and which ones aren't. You see women all have this thing where they are like, "oh he has to be nice and have a good sense of humor." But this is a lie. The fact is that he can't be a wussy and he has to be attractive. If he meets these two qualifications, women will automatically assign him other attributes. "Oh he has a good personality and makes me laugh even though when I am around someone I am attracted to, I laugh at any idiot nonsense that comes out of their mouth". They want a nice guy and a funny guy out of the pool of attractively macho candidates. The average Joe season Hawaii kicked ass because it exposed this ridiculous assertion that women have "nice" and "funny" at the top of their list. She chose the blonde stupid good looking guy who later turned out not to be able to handle that she had dated Fabio. Apparently he was intimidated that she dated a bigger dingbat before him. The big nosed nehd (sorry he's from Boston, it's nerd everywhere else) was just too much for her to handle. She did pretend for a long time, probably gagging herself after every minute spent with him.
Well the point is that we need to stop lying to ourselves. Physical attraction comes first and men are the only ones man enough to admit it (hence the term). If we do somehow make a claim that we favor personality, we don't lie about it.
When a woman says she wants a nice guy, she means she wants a guy who doesn't punch her in the face. All the biggest jerks I know get way more women than all the nice guys I know. One of the most successful pick-up lines ever is, "Your face reminds me of a trainwreck, a trainwreck that I want to have sex with." A girl goes crazy when she realizes this guy is so brash and confident that he doesn't need to say something nice to take her home.
Whenever a guy becomes too touchy/feely or talks about his feelings too much or anything too feminine, a woman starts to ask herself how she got conned in to dating a person who seems to have hid her vagina somewhere. Nothing is sexier than being an indecisive wuss and you know it ladies.
6 Comments:
Bravo, I say...couldn't agree with you more. Great blog by the way.
Thanks for that comment about blogexplosion, though you might have to explain that credit thing to me...sorta lost. Take it easy.
I ended up marrying a nice guy - this however came on the heels of the jerk wad asshole alcoholic, steroid, hydrocodone popping guy commiting suicide and opening my eyes to what i really wanted and deserved in life. I think the problem is most girls don't feel like they deserve any more than a guy that doesnt hit them... and some dont even feel they deserve a guy "that nice" . Blame it on absent fathers. Work is more important than spending time with daughter = she feels unworthy of love and attention. This phenomenon has been growing as the work week gets longer and jobs are more demanding than ever.
I can't beLIEVE you think women are so superficial!!!
A sexy vehicle is way important, too.
And money. Don't forget that we like money too.
I just had to buy a new vette last week because my other one couldn't hold all the hundred dollar bills I stuffed in to it. My cell phone number is...
There are stupid people of each sex, I don't think you can generalise and say it's just women.
But as far as the he's-got-a-nice-personality thing, physical attractiveness DOES matter. A nice personality won't make up for someone whos face makes me want to vomit. Although saying that, I'd rather go out with an 'ugly' intelligent man than a stupid pretty one...
I am lucky and my bf is both beautiful and a genius *smug grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home