- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Saturday, April 09, 2005

The 50 Most Popular People in Gay Entertainment Junky Circles

That is my proposed change to People's 50 Most Beautiful People list. The people on there are not the prettiest people in the world, are they crazy? It would be some model or playboy playmate; those girls have no flaws unlike the following 10 people you can vote for Most Beautiful Woman:
Lindsey Lohan: Her forehead is huge. I'm so sick of Tina Fey agreeing to pronounce her name Lowen because they're buddies from mean girls. Fey has no spine and it's LOW HAN just like that, I don't give a shit what you say Lindsey Cougar Mellenkamp.

Jennifer Lopez: I can't really rip on J-LO. She is just a normal average looking chick. Sorry she has not a hot body and not that pretty of a face. She also is an enormous idiot.

Beyonce Knowles: She stores massive amounts of cottage cheese in her butt/thigh region.

Jessica Simpson: She has a crappy nose and her head is shaped kind of like ET.

Oprah Winfrey: How about she is a senior citizen who has NEVER been pretty and is definitely not close to attractive now.

Jennifer Anniston: Weird nose and in so many movies and appearances she wears a push up or some sort of bra that makes her boobs like twice as big. In Along Came Polly, we all saw the truth that she has little saggy packs.

Mischa Barton: She looks like a sickly 12 year old.

Angelina Jolie: My one wish is for the Earth to become flat, and for Jolie to fall off the face of it. She thinks she is so awesome being the UN goodwill who cares she is an idiot. She has saggy knockers too and I'm sure their worse after her kid ruined them. She just looks down on everybody like she is some sort of a God or something. Her obit will read, "Died of smarminess"

Alicia Keyes: I have nothing bad to say about Alicia Keyes. Is she hotter than Giselle Bundchen though? No sorry.

Julia Roberts: I like to call her the "python" of actresses. I am sure that she can unhinge her jaw and open that big fat mouth and swallow things whole. She is also a smarmy demon like Jolie and who knows how she has convinced America that she is hot.

I won't go in to the men's list because I don't care enough. When an old man like Sean Connery wins the sexiest man alive award though, you know they're fuckin liars. Think about in a club how many chicks an old man would get. NONE. His skin is weird and he probably does a lot of gross old guy things, not to mention his beard is slowly crawling up to his face and is about to join with his eyebrows.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one insecure thing. Is that why you are gay?

Is the gay lifestyle a series of making posters, getting together and eating? Does that go on until you croak? Are the women who are gay just really immature girls? Just wondering.

 
At 8:47 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Hmm, I think that you must be incredibly naive or an incredible retard. "Gay" is a vernacular term in my generation for something that is "stupid", and while its origins do root from homosexuality, I am sure the adolescents that use it don't think that things like this "gay computer" have a sexual preference and nor do I associate homosexuality with the word "gay" I used on the post. Remember that time though when you tried to break my down Freudian style? That was funny because you're a smarmy asshole just like Angeline Jolie. How about you unclinch your anus for two seconds and laugh once in awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home