- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blog Goals

shunnel_jock has an interesting use for his blog- shunnel-jock.blogspot.com

Note to self: People are Morons.
What is the point of having a blog unless you use it as an opportunity to express your dislikes about people, places, and things? I believe we are not defined by our likes, but by our dislikes. Those who like everything are pretty much simpletons. They sell themselves to the world and succomb to basically any primal source that fills a need. It takes someone with a fine, distinct ability to scrutinize events and characeristics to be able to root out only the best that this world has to offer.Most people blog hoping that others in the world will find value in them. I blog simply to write to myself, having basically written off the rest of the world as inbred primates who would rather throw feces than have an intellectual discussion.Feel free to resond, but most likely your thoughts will not provide me with enough fodder to warrant a response.


I don't know if I would wholly agree, but hating things is way more fun and entertaining than liking them. I would say most of my blogging will be nagging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home