Proof that Humanity is retarded
Have you ever been listened to the radio and heard a traffic report? Well every day you hear the traffic person go watch out on I-32, there is an accident on the shoulder and Gawkers are causing slow-downs. Yes that's right, this is an accepted term and fact-of-life. Gawker slow-downs. People who drive their cars at 25 mph on the Highway past a traffic accident on the shoulder to look at it which backs up every driver for miles going 75 mph. Yes, people feel no shame because other people are slowing down. People drive your fucking car past the fucking accident for christ's sake. I have a solution carry a fuckin video camera or picture camera in your car and tape it or take a picture as you go by. Then you can stare at it like a moron for hours while the rest of us get places in a reasonable amount of time. Better yet if you feel the need to slow down and look at the accident, get in a fatal one yourself, that way you accomplish two things: you can look at your own accident until your dead, and your dead and I thank god I can drive places in a reasonable amount of time
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home