- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cows aren't dangerous

Someone the other day told me that cows are really dangerous. I was like, "Are you out of your fucking mind?" He was like, no man, seriously don't harm a cow, it will do bad things to you.
So I thought of those awesome California cow commercials where good cheese comes from happy cows which come from California because it's warm unlike shitty ass Wisconsin.
So I decided to do my own research. It went like this:

This all really didn't happen
I will post what it says because it is hard to see and I don't want to redo the pictures. Me, "Hey stupid ass cow, I was wondering how dangerous you were" Cow, "Not that dangerous"
OK seriously though, I have talked shit to cows before
Me, "So why does my friend insist that you're dangerous?" Cow, "Shhh... It's quiet time."
I wasn't just looking for a cowmate, I was looking for a best friend
My research obviously didn't end that well. This was a hermaphrodite cow by the way.

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM PST, Blogger Blog ho said...

shh, it's quite time. that's fun. and funny.

 
At 1:54 PM PST, Blogger Smartypants said...

And fancy!

 
At 8:05 AM PST, Blogger DCK said...

and slightly disturbing.

 
At 11:17 AM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

But look how good the cow was drawn.

You must think all animal to human acts are disturbing because you're a Specist.

 
At 10:57 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

u r killing me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home