- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Friday, November 04, 2005

You're not a man,

you're a chicken boo! HAHAHAHAA you remember that shit? Yeah you reminisce with me right now you bastards!
So I was thinking about how I want to be somebody (rich and famous) right. Ok, so I also thought about how Josef Stalin wanted to be famous when he was a kid. He eventually did become a pretty famous ballet dancer/brutal dictator and then you know what he did? He killed a bunch of people from his past or had them locked up.
He did it probably because he was ashamed. He got beat up or picked on or all the other embarassing things that happen to us, happened to him. Only he was JOE STEEL. HE COULDN'T let it damage his rep so he had those people silenced. So my point is, would my blog audience be considered privvy enough to my life that it'd be important for me to silence you guys? Just wondering. Seriously, don't tell anyone about the chicken boo/animaniacs reminiscing thing.

5 Comments:

At 2:22 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

I will hunt you from my grave if silence. ha. You know us Jews, we can't be silenced

 
At 8:38 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

Jews are good at hunting people down too. "Munich" explains it all.

 
At 11:36 AM PST, Blogger Blog ho said...

stalin had a terrific sense of humor.

 
At 1:42 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silence is Golda?
I.

 
At 4:56 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

What is Golda?

And what is
I.

?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home