- Show quoted text -
Free Web Counter

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sweet thoughts

If I were a guy
I would make the whole point of my life just shagging as many girls as possible.Isn't that why we are born in the first place? To copulate, and make sure our race goes on?I guess then I have no choice by to follow my innate nudgings, which is to have as much p***y as possible.

When people ask me why I am so swallow, I'll just look at them, frown, then cum on their faces in answer.

I occasionally make fun of the fact that girls like jerks and hate nice guys on this blog. This is one girl confirming my hypothesis in a rather funny way I might add. She is like the 2004 best asian blog on wizbang's blog awards or something like that.

Apparently, she is a decent celebrity in her home country/village of Singapore. I used to read this girl's blog but alas, it became too boring. She always is talking in half chinese about weird things that confuse me whilst posting of pictures of things she ate that day. Every once in awhile, she posts a treatise on something interesting like the above example.

She looks real short doesn't she? Like you could spin her around and around and around. Anyway, she also goes on to talk about how to get women...

Therein lies the magical formula. Pulling, and letting go. At the correct times.

She hit the nail on the head... according to Neil Strauss anyway. What a good read that was.

6 Comments:

At 9:19 PM PDT, Blogger Clupbert said...

Just move on and continue thuggin' then.

 
At 4:07 PM PST, Blogger ahleks said...

So She makes a living as a blogger ... I think I need to move to Singapore.

 
At 6:45 PM PST, Blogger Zoe said...

Short, snow-farting angel. Wow.

 
At 6:47 PM PST, Blogger Zoe said...

By the way, I like the new chinless photo.
I'm serious.

 
At 9:18 PM PST, Blogger Clupbert said...

Singapore is hot and full of canings and electronics. That is why I want to live there.

And thanks, I give credit to the photographer.

 
At 9:03 AM PST, Blogger DCK said...

what'll take for me to become a celebrity or make money by blogging here???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home